Why place Property Ad in Dainik Herald Newspaper ?
The aim with which releaseMyAd created an online solution for placing Proeprty classified adverts in any newspaper of your choice is to make the process of booking easy and fast. Your ad can be ready to be published in just 3 easy steps:
- At first, simply select the ad type which is Classified Text in this case which directs you to the page where you can choose your category as Property and also select the newspaper of your choice. You also have the option of different combo packages to choose from in order to avail discounts.
- In the next step, you are taken to the ‘Compose Ad’ page where you can create, compose and design your advertisement. Though text ads are simple and consist only of words, they can be enhanced and made more prominent with the help of ad enhancers available on our websites. These enhancers include background colours, ticks, screen borders, language translations and more. The use of such enhancements makes the advert more prominent and easily catches the attention of the readers. After you are done with the ad composition, you can view how your ad will appear in the newspaper chosen by you with our exclusive Live Ad Preview Feature.
- Last but not the least; you can proceed towards making the payment for the advertisement to confirm the timely release of the same. You can make your payment via our online [Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking (All Indian Banks)] or offline [Demand Drafts, Cheques, NEFT (Online Cash Transfer) and Cash collection from your doorstep] mediums as per your convenience.
releaseMyAd created an online solution for placing Property classified display adverts in any newspaper of your choice is to make the process of booking easy and fast. Your ad can be ready to be published in just 3 easy steps:
- The first step comprises of choosing the ad type as Classified Display which in turn takes you to the page where you can select the category as Property as well as the newspaper in which you want your advertisement to appear. You can also choose from a range of discount packages available for multiple edition or newspaper ad releases.
- On the second step, you can select the basic design template from a range of pre designed formats, which are available both in colour and black and white. This pre designed template can be designed according to your own preferences with the help of colour change options, text formatting, image and logo uploading etc. On the ‘Compose Ad’ page you can also upload your own designed advert and specify the length and width of the same. ReleaseMyAd provides you with an exclusive option to have a glance at your advertisement before it is published in the newspaper with the Live Ad Preview Feature.
- In the last stage you can simply make your payment with the help of our online or offline payment modes. The online payment options include payments via Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking while the offline mediums vary from Demand Drafts, Cheque Deposits, Cash Collection from your office or home and NEFT (Online Wire Transfer).
Dainik Herald is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Property Ad In Dainik Herald To Get Maximum Response ?
The property section in classified advertisements is one of the most viewed due to the ever-growing demand for real estate. Here is why you should book your property ads in newspapers:
Helps in Discovery
- Property advertisements help people find the most suitable property for their requirements or find the most suitable buyer for their property.
- Property advertisements contain the description of the property that a person offers for sale or lease, such as location, size, floor area, number of rooms, amenities available, etc.
Helps Showcase the Property
- Property ads in a newspaper help to showcase a property to a large number of people, which in turn helps to generate valuable leads because interested buyers will search for a property that best suits their requirements in the classifieds section.
Creates Wider Accessibility
- For those people who are unfamiliar with the internet, property ads in newspapers are a sure-shot way to reach out to them as newspapers are widely read in India, and are published in several languages.
- Property ads allow for location-based targeting as properties are location specific. Make your search hassle-free by advertising your property in Property-specific newspapers to make your targeting more accurate and reliable.